We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, self starter to join our team. This is a full-time 40 hour a week position. Applicants must be able to work part time in our Seattle office location balanced with working from home and some travel.
At Hotopp we believe in authenticity and an organizational style built around “wide boulevards and high curbs”. That means a focus on teamwork, culture, behavior, and results over rules and regulations. We take pride in producing extraordinary creative outcomes but believe it’s the journey, not the destination, that matters and that if we are not having fun along the way then we are doing something wrong.
As a valued member of the team, you will have the opportunity to support/collaborate in the development and execution of marketing plans, lead the creation of promotional collateral and marketing materials, support the design staff in writing and assembling proposals, participate in lead generation and developing business relationships, and produce content to for web and social media posts and campaigns. You will be responsible for telling our story to the world to help generate sales through the promotion of our work and our culture.
The ideal candidate will be a strong competitor with a focus on “getting it done”, but who is also kind and values having a good time with a close-knit team. Ideal candidates will have independence, attention to detail, positive attitude, a growth mindset and a willingness to share ideas. Also seeking strong writing skills, experience with design, software and technology literacy.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with development and execution of marketing strategies.
- Provide support and coordination on public relation efforts including the creation, writing, and maintenance of e-communications such as social media, blogs, email templates, company website, press releases and other company related and graphic marketing materials.
- Monitor corporate image and branding to ensure consistency and adherence to established standards.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and preparation of corporate, client, and industry events and sponsorships, including the preparation of event materials and project plans.
- Prepare and submit press releases for projects and coordinate press coverage.
- Interview subject matter experts to create custom written content for a range of marketing collateral.
- Perform market research on clients, market trends, partnerships, and background information and carry out focused lead generating campaigns.
- Create and assemble business development and project pursuit support materials such as brochures, bios, and statements of qualifications.
- Assist and coordinate in the assembly and production of proposals and presentations including writing and/or editing text, design layout, creating graphics and schedules.
- Coordinate all project photoshoots/videography and maintain/organization end product in marketing drive for future use.
- Organize, maintain, and update all company marketing information, materials, including boilerplates, project sheets, awards resumes, bios, project portfolios, and other marketing collateral in associated databases.
- Assist in the preparation of award submittals and surveys.
- Help conceptualize and produce meaningful brand Swag and promotional gifts.
- Assist in internal communication and celebrations.
- Work with project teams on special projects as needed.
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Friendly, dependable “go getter” with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of the Hotopp brand and extend the brand knowledge to all marketing collateral.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author/edit content and messaging that supports Hotopp marketing and business development strategies and activities.
- Self-starter who also has a strong team ethic which includes the ability to collaborate with a range of professionals, to function in a team setting and to take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Capable of motivating work efforts of others and handling demanding situations.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time-management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working with vendors and other external customers.
- Social media savvy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in corporate marketing or related field and five years’ relevant professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) and other communications-related software programs.
- Some aptitude for Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop or other design and publication software.
Interested applicants should submit the below to email@example.com:
- Cover letter including a brief description of experience level and availability
Hotopp offers a competitive base pay with a full benefits package including:
- Medical/vision/dental coverage
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Employer funded transit card